EverEarth Dinosaur Peg Puzzle
EverEarth's dinosaur puzzle promotes hand-eye coordination. The children learn to recognize different shapes and dinosaurs.
The compact pieces of wood with easy-to-grip pens are ideal for children to easily grasp and put in the right places.
This product trains the following fields of learning for children:
- Thinking : A child's logical thinking is encouraged by encouraging the child to discover patterns, symmetries or structures while playing. The child begins to understand how things work, which is one of the best experiences of playing.
- Fine motor skills: This toy promotes the child's sense of touch and grasp and promotes their dexterity. The children get a feel for fine movements and their own hands. By trying things out, exploring objects and perceiving them with all their senses, it helps the child to develop their senses in the long term.
- Recognizing shapes: By playing with different shapes and figures, a child's understanding of shape is promoted, while the child's spatial imagination and fine motor skills improve at the same time.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy promotes hand-eye coordination in particular and helps in the long term to further develop the child's motor skills and body perception. In a playful way, it learns to use its hands and fingers more skillfully.
- Creativity and Imagination: Children have flowering imaginations. By playing, you get new opportunities to express your creativity and let your imagination run wild. Thanks to their ideas and their imagination, children playfully redesign the world.
- Solving Problems: Encountering tricky challenges while playing helps children deal with problems. In everyday life, too, solving problems becomes child's play. Mastering these challenges then increases self-confidence and promotes the learning process.
- Stimulate perceptions: By activating the different senses, children can strengthen their perceptions very early on. This in turn ensures curious children who are attentive to new challenges.
Our product #: 207025