EverEarth Eco City Train Set
The set contains 50 pieces of accessories, kids can use their imagination to build their dream eco city through hours of fun with this futuristic train set. It also helps children develop a sustainable mind by learning about recycling and alternative energy with this set. Train and tracks are compatible with all major wooden train systems, there are endless possibilities of creative play for kids.
This product trains children in the following areas of learning:
- Thinking: Figuring out how things work is one of the best parts of play. Simple challenges to more challenging ones can help in this area. Thinking Skills are mental processes we use to do things like: solve problems, make decisions, ask questions, construct plans, evaluate ideas, organise information and create objects.
- Shape Recognition: Learning about the different shapes that exist not only broadens their knowledge of shapes but helps develop their fine motor skills as well as spacial recognition.
- Problem Solving: Figuring out how things work are one of the best parts of play. Simple challenges to more challenging ones can help in this area.
- Communication Skills: By role-playing and interacting with others through play, children can begin to develop their communication skills and start to understand social interaction in a better way.
- Social Skills: Feeling confident about yourself and being able to share your thoughts are essential to children’s development. Play can naturally do that.
- Creativity: Using their imagination and creativity can assist children to see the world in a new way. This helps them to become great thinkers.
- Hand to Eye Coordination: Teaches grasping and holding skills which leads to success in school and beyond.
- Sports: Hand eye co-ordination can help your child to catch a ball and hit a ball with a bat.
- Handwriting: Visual-motor integration, which is a vital skill for handwriting, grows out of a good hand-eye co-ordination base. The eyes need to guide the hand in forming the letters and making sure they stay within the lines.
- Reading: Eye tracking skills, which are vital for reading, can be developed through games and activities used for hand eye coordination.
- Play and Life Skills: Young children use this skill in learning to stack towers, build with bricks etc, and we even use hand eye coordination to tie shoelaces and frost cakes.
Our product #: 207068