Oli&Carol Teether & Bath Toy - Flo the Floatie Mint
Inspired by the classic lifeguard ring, Flo the Floatie Mint is the new modern-twisted Oli&Carol natural rubber duckie. It is ready to splash around with kids during bath time! Also perfect as a baby teether, sensory play toy, and decorative object. Made all in one piece with no hole making it 100% bacteria-free.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play, and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable, and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp, and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand-painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold-free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable, and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects, and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social projects.
Washing & Care:
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Our toys must be stored in a dry place. Like any natural product, toys might start to mold if left in a wet or moist environment.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.