EverEarth Wooden Discovery Blocks
The EverEarth explorer building blocks playfully promote the senses and hand-eye coordination through various optical and acoustic functions.
The explorer building blocks set consists of 7 building blocks with motifs, 3 building blocks with balls or bells, 1 building block with mirror and one building block with colored acrylic stones.
This product trains children in the following areas of learning:
- Thinking : A child's logical thinking is encouraged by encouraging the child to discover patterns, symmetries or structures while playing. The child begins to understand how things work, which is one of the best experiences of playing.
- Fine motor skills: This toy promotes the child's sense of touch and grasp and promotes their dexterity. The children get a feel for fine movements and their own hands. By trying things out, exploring objects and perceiving them with all their senses, it helps the child to develop their senses in the long term.
- Gross motor skills: We reached the greatest physical milestones in our youngest years. By promoting gross motor skills, the child gains a feeling for his own body, learns to have sufficient muscle tension and develops a good balance.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy promotes hand-eye coordination in particular and helps in the long term to further develop the child's motor skills and body perception. In a playful way, it learns to use its hands and fingers more skillfully.
- Creativity and Imagination: Children have flowering imaginations. By playing, you get new opportunities to express your creativity and let your imagination run wild. Thanks to their ideas and their imagination, children playfully redesign the world.
- Build self-confidence: By bringing in their ideas, children develop a sense of self-worth. When playing, they set tasks and challenges for themselves. With every challenge mastered, your self-confidence is strengthened. They learn to communicate with others and strengthen their social skills.
- Stimulate perceptions: By activating the different senses, children can strengthen their perceptions very early on. This in turn ensures curious children who are attentive to new challenges.
Our product #: 207038