EverEarth 5-in-1 Garden Play Centre
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock
We couldn’t leave you without something similar...
Playing with the 5-in-1 Garden Activity Cube from EverEarth trains and improves your child’s coordination and motor skills.
The five sides of the cube offer plenty of variety, including: pushing beads, sorting by shape and colour, finding a way through the maze and turning the wheel. The top part with the bead maze can be stowed inside by simply turning it upside down. This makes the cube easy to transport.
This product trains the following skills in children:
- Cognitive abilities: A child’s logical thinking is fostered by encouraging the child to identify patterns, symmetries and structures when playing. The child starts to understand how things work and can enjoy some of its best experiences when playing.
- Fine motor skills: This toy stimulates the child’s sense of touch and encourages it to grasp, promoting dexterity. Children gain a sense for delicate movements and discover their own hands. Trying things out, inspecting objects and perceiving things with all of their senses help the child develop their senses over the long term.
- Recognising shapes: By playing with different shapes and figures, a child starts to understand shapes, which helps improve his or her spatial awareness and fine motor skills.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy effectively promotes hand-eye coordination and helps develop the child’s motor skills and proprioception. The child learns how to use his or her hands and fingers with greater skill.
- Creativity and imagination: Children have an incredible capacity for imagination. By playing, they discover new possibilities for living out their fantasies and give their imagination free rein. Thanks to their ideas and imaginations, children are able to redefine their worlds time and again.
- Solving problems: Encountering tricky scenarios when playing helps children deal with problems. Solving problems in daily life will soon become a piece of cake for them. Mastering these challenges boosts self-esteem and promotes positive learning
- Social skills: Sharing new experiences and knowledge with others is particularly important in a child’s development. Children learn how to resolve conflicts through play and to improve their verbal communication. They deal with everyday observations and roles, and improve their social skills.